Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finding a Good Trainer

Yes, this is a subject I touched briefly upon in the past and I have found an article that does a far better job than I ever could when it comes to explaining the criteria one should use when selecting a good trainer. It is offered by BoxingGym.com and it is a fine article on How To Select a Good Trainer. This is well written and detailed article that can provide you with all that you need to know in regards to the proper way of searching for a boxing trainer.

Again, if you want to learn how to box you will want to stick with a reliable trainer who has the ability to instill in you all the right techniques and proper training habits. This guide will tell you exactly how to do that. It is one of the better articles I have come across on the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home