Thursday, June 14, 2007

A note about some of my technique descriptions

I just wanted to make a mention of something here...

While I try my best to explain boxing techniques in as clear detail as humanly possible, I have my limitations. I'm great, but I am not THAT great. Then again, maybe I really am that great. Ok. Maybe not.

Anywayz....

While I try to make my technique dscriptions as clear and detailed as possible, there will always be some 'missed' information. The reason for this is that despite the fact I have been boxing for a decade, I am still learning and do not profess to know everything. As such, I make mistakes here and there and omit certain aspects. Please forgive me on that one.

However, I do try to present as much food for thought as humanly possible and hope that it aids you in your training.

You are training, right? You ain't sitting on that couch all day are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home