Dummy Sets
No, not dummmy in terms of a simple minded person. Here, "dummy" refers to the Wooden Dummy of Wing Chun Kung Fu. Or, in this particular blog entry, the JKD dummy sets devised by Bruce Lee.
Nope, I am not going to chronicle the whole thing because I don't have the whole set memorized, but here is the opening.
The opening goes like this:
Angle to the left of the Dummy (using forward male triangle footwork to deliver pressure when...) doing a pak sao da on the arm of the dummy, then move to waon pak bil je to the left(shifting hips), waon pak bil jee to the right (shifting hips) and then move to the right and deliver and outside pak sao da on the right side. (Again, use male triangle footwork to deliver the massive forward pressure of the pak sao)
Nope, I am not going to chronicle the whole thing because I don't have the whole set memorized, but here is the opening.
The opening goes like this:
Angle to the left of the Dummy (using forward male triangle footwork to deliver pressure when...) doing a pak sao da on the arm of the dummy, then move to waon pak bil je to the left(shifting hips), waon pak bil jee to the right (shifting hips) and then move to the right and deliver and outside pak sao da on the right side. (Again, use male triangle footwork to deliver the massive forward pressure of the pak sao)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home