Follow up on the treadmill workout
Not much more to ad, although I was able to maintain my heartrate at a bat burning level for the bulk of the thirty minutes I was on the treadmill. I pretty much stayed at a high incline at 3.5 MPH, but when my heartrate dropped below the fat burning level, I would pick up the speed to jogging level so as to get back at fat burning capacity. (On a side note, carbs are also burned up at this specific heart rate) I'm not sure if this will turn out to be a viable endurance enhancement program, but it does seems to be a decent plan for weight loss. Well, time will tell if that is the case, but I am willing to give it a little bit of time to try it out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home