Treadmill Workout
\I think I found a less stressful way to loss weight. No, I am not going to get plastic surgery. What I am going to do is walk at a low speed pace, but with the angle of the treadmill will be relatively high. I discovered this new program by accident playing around with the treadmill angles. I noticed my heart rate monitor was reading 140 beats which is a speed I normally have to reach jogging. Of course, jogging tires me out and I have to go back to walking at 110 beats which is way too low to seriously drop weight. But, with the low rate of speed (3.0 mph) at a high incline does not tire me out all that much. So, I can stay on the treadmill at a constant fat burning heart rate. I have been on a low carb diet the last week so we’ll see if thus new treadmill program will work out for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home