Referral for Dummy Sets
For those who are interested in learning more about Bruce Lee's wooden dummy sets, here is the link to Rick Faye's website: www.mnkali.com
There are two DVDs for sale each dealing with the two different dummy sets (Jun fan set and JKD set) Actually, there are several DVDs on sale that cover a bulk of different topics so you may find other items that might appeal to you. I have ordered from these guys twice before and I always received my orders very quickly. If you have a desire to learn more on the subject, Faye's dvds provide excellent reference material
There are two DVDs for sale each dealing with the two different dummy sets (Jun fan set and JKD set) Actually, there are several DVDs on sale that cover a bulk of different topics so you may find other items that might appeal to you. I have ordered from these guys twice before and I always received my orders very quickly. If you have a desire to learn more on the subject, Faye's dvds provide excellent reference material

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home