Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rick Faye's Jun Fan Wooden Dummy Sets

Looks like I found my DVD of Rick Faye's Jun Fan Wooden Dummy set DVD (I couldn't find it for a year and found it when I moved to a new apartment) and after reviewing it, I would have to say this is an excellent resource DVD for those JKDC students looking for a valuable resource of the Inosanto devised Jun Fan Gung Fu wooden dummy sets. These sets are a mix of classical Wing Chun wooden dummy movements, Chi Sao based movements and a few combat applicable movements.

This is a well designed DVD that gets to the heart of the matter of providing the sets in a clear manner that is easy to understand and follow. Unfortunately, the production quality is not all that great, but the DVD provides exactly what it is supposed to provide: the sets presented on a DVD. So, if you are a serious JKDC student this DVD and the follow up DVD The JKD Dummy Sets are really worth checking out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home