How About Some More Boxing Books?
A while back I highlighted the three books in the Start Up Boxing series. When I first discovered these cool books I figured that they would lead to a rush of quality boxing texts on the market. Oh well. Looks like I was wrong as there hasn't been another quality book on the market and this is unfortunate. Boxing is a complex and difficult art to study and it the need for supplemental material is a must. (You do buy supplemental material such as videos and magazines don't you?) I guess it should come as no surprise that there is a shocking lack of material on bookshelves on the subject. After all, you would think that after the publication of Hazlett's great book many decades ago there would have been a far greater library of books put into production. Alas, it was not the case.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home